Chemotherapy Doll Sewing Pattern - Cuties for a Cure

Monday, April 7, 2014

Cuties for a Cure Sewing Pattern

I have just released my Cuties for a Cure, an Easy Chemotherapy Doll Sewing Pattern. I designed Cuties for a Cure dolls to bring comfort, strength and support to children and adults battling with hair loss due to cancer treatments.

Cuties for a Cure Sewing Pattern Breast Cancer Doll

This pattern allows you to make both cool boys and cute girls and comes with lots of fun accessories for you and your children to play with. You’ll be able to make 2 different removable Wigs (for boys & girls), 2 removable Hats (a Ball cap and a Sun hat), a sweet Flower Headband and a Head Scarf Bandanna.

Cuties for a Cure Sewing Pattern Chemotherapy Doll

$2 of every pattern sale will be donated to the following Cancer Research Charities around the World:

Cancer Council Australia (AU)
Breast Cancer Research Foundation (USA)
Cancer Research Institute (USA)
Cancer Research UK (UK)

Cuties for a Cure

My Story

Cancer has touched my life as it has many other. I was pregnant with my son when cancer came into my world. After 2 years of treatment & constant fear I am happy to say I am all clear now, and I have a healthy little 2 ½ year old boy.

As an adult dealing with this disease myself, knowing it can reemerge at any time, I cannot imagine the fear a child must feel and so this pattern is especially close to my heart. If a #CutiesforaCure doll can bring a smile to a child’s or adult’s face when they are dealing with so much, I will be happy :)


Cuties for a Cure Sewing Pattern Charity Donation List

AU – Cancer Council Australia – Strives to minimise the threat of cancer to Australians, through successful prevention, best treatment and support. http://www.cancer.org.au/

US – Breast Cancer Research Foundation - Achieve prevention and a cure for breast cancer in our lifetime by providing critical funding for innovative clinical and translational research at leading medical centers worldwide, and increasing public awareness about good breast health. http://www.bcrfcure.org/

US – Cancer Research Institute – Awards research grants and fellowships to support scientists at leading research universities and clinics *around the world*. http://www.cancerresearch.org/

UK - Cancer Research UK - Working on pioneering life-saving research, to make groundbreaking achievements and real progress in preventing, diagnosing and treating cancer. http://www.cancerresearchuk.org/


Can you Sew? These are easy! How you can help……
  • You may sell dolls made from this pattern, I encourage you to donate a portion of your sales to a Cancer Research charity of your choice
  • Donate your finished dolls to children’s hospitals and cancer wards
  • Auction your dolls at Charity Fundraisers
  • And of course … Give to a child or adult to offer support, comfort and love 


 Happy Sewing from Sarah

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template The Professional Template II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP