Haiti Doll Drive Update

Saturday, February 14, 2015



Monica sent me a fab photo update - 15 Super Cute dolls from Nancy in Washington! Aren't they all so bright and beautiful! Don't forget we have an ongoing Dolly Drive for Haiti!  Find out more Here!

It's so so wonderful that we are able to help bring comfort to little ones through our crafts. Haiti is very close to my heart as it is how and why I started Dolly Donations back in 2010 just after the Earth quake hit and destroyed so many lives ....

Basket of dollies!

We collected 584 dolls for The Abundant Ground Orphanages in Haiti .... wow .. yup that's me with a couple of my 77 dolls I sent in ...... it was such an amazing experience I met so many beautiful sewing ladies from all over the world and we have stayed friends through my fun Dolly making group, newsletters and Dolls And Daydreams pattern blog.  My, how time flies ....

I was lucky enough to have a few photos snapped in Haiti and you can see the fabulous 2010 dolly distribution here :)  .. such sweet joyous faces!



There are still hundreds of orphanages in Haiti and the Medical Mission Trips to Anse Rouge, Haiti help distribute the dolls to them and children in need so please consider whipping up a couple for our 2015 Dolly Drive for Haiti! 

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template The Professional Template II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP